- You choose your heirs. The state can decide how distribute your estate or you can.
- You can nominate guardians for your children. You and your spouse should choose the persons who will care for your children.
- You can establish a trust. Creating a trust helps to ensure the financial security of your minor children, how you wish the funds to be managed and how the funds will be disbursed.
- Minimize the Cost & Delay of Probate. Authorizing your executor to act without costly court supervision is important. This also includes a review of how you hold title to your property.
- Manage your affairs due to Disability. Determining who will manage your financial affairs and medical care in the event you become incapacitated.
Seventy four percent (74%) of parents with minor children do not have wills. Care for your loved ones by creating a Will today.
How can you start the process? Simply complete the questionnaire below and fax (678) 759-2225 or email it to me at jeremy @ wesselslawfirm.com.